13/10/11

Remember to aim straight for the heart next time.

Sometimes I feel like a bad person.
Sometimes I feel like a twat,
like a noob, like a fucking slut.

Sometimes, just sometimes,
I wish I could just born again and
change everything. And love him
from the first day.

Sometimes I wonder:
when did it all get so hard?
But after I smoke a cigarette and
I forget my name.

Sometimes I ask my friends about
fucking everything up, about
licking stars and wet dreams.
And they don't answer because
they hate me.

And then I realize I'm not happy.
And then I try to fight against them.
And then I fall asleep in you room,
in your arms, between your legs.

Sometimes, just sometimes,
I wish I could just walk away and
start again.

But not alone this time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario